Wednesday, January 28, 2015

How to Modify Shoes: Studs

So I have these purple pair of pointed flats from my mom. After a while wearing them, I thought that they were too plain, so I wanted to modify them. I already had some metal studs, so why not combine them together?
Ce sont mes chassures :) Je les aime

You just need some studs, a pair of pliers and the pair of shoes that you wanna modify, of course.
Decide on the design. Where do you want to pit your studs? For me, I made the studs line up on the outer side of the front part. You can put them anywhere you want! 

Then, just pus your studs until the spikes penetrate the fabric. Fold the spikes using the pliers so that they don’t hurt your feet.

Voila!


I’ve also made a video on how to make it on youtube. I hope it will help you to modify your own pair of shoes into something almost new!

No comments:

Post a Comment